Terms & conditions of sale
• All items offered in this website and/or other lists and catalogues of Galerie Rhéa are offered subject to prior sale
• All prices indicated are usually quoted in €uro currency and are subject to change without notice. Nevertheless, we would accept the equivalent in Swiss Francs, British £ and US$
• Shipping, packaging and insurance costs are additional and are borne by the buyer
• Any applicable state taxes are not included in the indicated prices
• The title of a sold item remains with Galerie Rhéa until full payment is made
• No cash refunds are made after sale. However, in many cases full credit is allowed for trading in pieces purchased from Galerie Rhéa
• The description of all items is made to the best of our knowledge and belief
• We unconditionally guarantee that sold items are authentic antiquities free of liens and encumbrances and meet the requirements of the Swiss legislation for the transfer of goods of cultural property (KGTG) as of 1st June 2005.
• In case of dispute Swiss Law prevails excluding the Convention of International Sale of Goods (CISG). Place of jurisdiction is exclusively Zurich, Switzerland.
• With his payment the buyer declares that he has read, understood and accepted the "Terms of Sale" of Galerie Rhéa.
The following credit cards are honoured:
VISA, American Express, Mastercard & Diners Club