We are delighted that our collection interests you!
Ruling Terms and Conditions of Sale
• All items offered in this website and/or other lists and catalogues of Galerie Rhéa are offered subject to prior sale.
•Indicated prices are usually quoted in CHF currency (Swiss Francs) and are subject to change without notice. We would accept payments of the equivalent in €uro, British £ and US$
• Shipping, packaging and insurance costs are additional and are borne by the buyer unless otherwise agreed.
• The title of a sold item remains with Galerie Rhéa until full payment is made.
• No cash refunds are made after sale. However, in some cases full credit is allowed for trading in pieces purchased from Galerie Rhéa.
• The description of all items is made to the best of our knowledge and belief.
• We fully guarantee that sold items are authentic antiquities free of liens and encumbrances and meet the requirements of the Swiss legislation for the transfer of goods of cultural property (KGTG) as of 1st June 2005.
• In case of dispute Swiss Law prevails excluding the Convention of International Sale of Goods (CISG). Place of jurisdiction is exclusively Zurich, Switzerland.
• With his payment the buyer declares that he has read, understood and accepted the “Terms and Conditions of Sale” of Galerie Rhéa.
Live video viewing
If you do not live in the area, we are happy to arrange a video visit in our gallery. This allows you to view items you’re interested in and take a closer look at our collection. A video viewing can be organised via Facetime, Viber, Whatsapp and Zoom.
All articles sold by Galerie Rhéa are thoroughly researched, are free of liens and encumbrances and are conform with the requirements of the Swiss law for the transfer of goods of cultural property (KGTG). The authenticity is fully guaranteed.
In addition to serving, you in our gallery in Zurich, we are more than happy to deliver your selected items to you, anywhere in the world.
Smaller items are delivered using courier services such as Swiss Post, FedEx, DHL and others.
Such smaller items of a value above CHF 890 are shipped free of charge.
Larger pieces are shipped by fine art shipper specialists to guarantee a safe journey for your purchase. The items are dispatched one working day at the latest after receipt of your payment.
We accept cash payments, bank transfers, debit/credit cards payments from AMEXCO, VISA, MASTER, MAESTRO and DINER CLUB
Cash payments are accepted in Swiss Francs (CHF), Euros (€), GBP (£) and USD ($) up to the amount currently stated within the money laundering regulations. We welcome payments made using VISA, American Express and Mastercard, Maestro and Diners Club.
Should you feel more comfortable paying on interest free installments, please let us know. We will find a solution together.